2016年9月22日星期四

I will make you rocky road bars


If you love Rocky Road then you will definitely enjoy these Dark Chocolate Guinness Rocky Road bars! Another no bake recipe that is ready in no time! All you have to do is melt the chocolate, add your favorite ingredients, mix, pour, chill & you are good to go!

When I first heard about rocky road bars in Ireland I wasn’t sure what to think of it and I had been postponing making them ever since! I think my main problem was the marshmallows! I don’t like eating them much (well, I can deal with them if they are in my cup of Hot Chocolate) so I am thinking to myself why on Earth does Siim want me to make these!

I thought he would forget about them at one point but NO! He would remind me every now and then and I would say: Yes, I will make you rocky road bars! But then I would forget again!

So one day he decided to make the bars himself – not trusting me anymore J (well, what can I say. Not much. I had my reasons…)

没有评论:

发表评论